For the next several weeks we will explore the topic of authenticity. I will be sharing tidbits of my upcoming 10-week workshop series: Journey to Authenticity. Did you miss last weeks article?
View it – here.
Here we are in week 5 of exploring being your Authentic self. Let us read the following wise words and reflect on them for a moment.
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
After reading this…ask yourself…where in my life am I giving myself away? Where am I not being myself? Am I being ‘a version’ of myself in some areas, and if so, where?
So how do we do this? How do we maintain who we really are and allow ourselves to uniquely and consistently express this? We can start the process by exploring the concept of being authentic and asking ourselves some key questions:
- Have you thought about who you are when you are at your best?
- Would you like to be more of your best more of the time?
- Are you living the life you intended?
- Do have unfulfilled hopes, dreams, desire and goals?
- Do you feel you can be yourself in some situations and not in others?
- Do you bite your lip and hold back when you need to share thoughts and feelings?
- Do you wish you could resolve conflict more easily?
You’re not alone if you resonated deeply with the above questions. You may have forgotten yourself somewhere along the way. This is exactly why I created the series of workshops Journey to Authenticity. So many of us are not at our best, but surviving and simply getting through the week. I hear this more and more in my coaching practice, with so many people not feeling truly happy and excited about their life, career or relationships.
In the Journey to Authenticity workshop setting you will experience deep conversations that allow for tangible shifting of your thoughts, patterns and old paradigms. You learn to live from the place that you know exists – the real you. The classes provide you with personal clarity and ongoing inner guidance as you live each day more on track. Your life and the way you move through it will be changed forever.
Please click the link below to read more about the series and to hear what others have to say about it. It is a series so dear to my heart and I would love to share 10 weeks with you! (It begins soon: January 24.)
Here is an outline of how the 10-week program looks:
In this program you will learn about yourself, your values and how to live in true alignment with who you really are at your core. You will move through the following topics and learn how each one will support you on your journey to living authentically:
- Authenticity and Emotional intelligence as a support for living your best life (context setting topic for the series)
- Recognize and manage the inner critic (the inner negative voice that likes to keep us small)
- Create balance in work / life / play for increased resiliency (you are so worth it and it’s easier than you think)
- How to have difficult conversations (they come up all the time in our lives and it is hard to navigate if we aren’t aware of the ways to do so)
- Learning to say no and set boundaries (very important in consistently living our truth)
- How to live congruent with your values (this becomes so much easier after we define them)
- Scarcity vs. abundance (how to shift your thoughts and beliefs about everything)
- How to manage conflict (with our family, friends, co-workers, etc.)
- Inner guidance and intuition (learning to lead from that strong inner voice that exists in all of us)
- Creating and living your vision – for real (this is so much fun and a true celebration after our 10 weeks together)