You may have heard the phrase: ‘our thoughts create our reality‘. There is much truth to this statement. We can learn to be aware of what we are thinking about. Have you ever taken the time to notice the direction of your thoughts?
Over 80% of our thoughts are the same each and every day. This speaks to how difficult it may feel too create change in our lives. When we begin to pay attention to our thoughts it can feel like a lot of work. However, when we become more aware, it can give us clues to the ‘why’ of what is going on inside our minds. I often think of the mind like a hamster wheel – it just keeps going around and around with the same thing over and over.
How Do I Get There?
- Lay the foundation with your thoughts (what do you want to create in your life and how do you wish to live?)
- follow your gut instincts
- tap into your intuition
- watch the signposts along the way
- …and get ready to receive!
This doesn’t mean we make a wish and then sit around and wait. We still have to do the work, take action and make some moves in the direction of our desires.
Passion is the fuel behind truly creating the way we wish to see our lives and manifesting! When you decide upon something or ‘make a wish’ –ensure you bring in all the details – see it, feel it, taste it. Touch it and know it to be true for you. You might even add in a phrase such as: ‘this or something better’ as you manifest your desire.
See the wellness tip below for a sweet tip on manifesting your desires!
Be Clear to Manifest
Clarity is essential when it comes to manifesting your deepest desires in life.
- Set clear intentions for want you want to call in and create.
- Focus on what you want and then make a list of all that goes along with it. Examples might be a new job, new home, or a deep intimate relationship. Be clear and unapologetic.
- Making a mandala or vision board from the list creates a visual representation that makes it more real and provides focus. Make sure you are aware of how you want to feel. Remember passion is the fuel for creating the life you desire.