- A Neti pot – it helps to keep colds away all winter.
- A 1st edition copy of a favourite book
- Epsom salts, the essential oil of lavender and bubble bath all nicely packaged together with a big fluffy robe.
- A big bottle of Vitamin D3 to keep your loved ones immune systems strong
over the winter
- A Yoga DVD (my favourites are still: The Blissology Project with Eoin Finn and
Power Yoga for Happiness with Eoin Finn)
- A soothing meditation CD for falling asleep at night
- Gift certificate for a massage, Reiki session or ion cleanse
- To help encourage fitness; a gift certificate for local running or walking clinics,
local gym or spin studio
- An overnight getaway at a cozy B&B
- A day spa treat
- Healthy snacks like energy bars, organic licorice, raw nuts
- A water bottle with a built in filter
- Dark chocolate –it is chock full of antioxidants (buy at least 70% cocoa)
- Herbal tea and a funky mug
- Cozy thick slipper socks
- Concert tickets with a sample CD of the artist
- Framed picture of you and your family
- Donate to a local charity on behalf of your loved ones
- A boxed set of gorgeous thank you cards
- Tickets to local theatre productions
- Tickets to your local symphony orchestra
- Obtain items that create time with the ones you love
I hope these inspire you! And please buy local!
I wish you an abundant winter filled with much love, passion and adventure. As always I am here to support you in this life journey and love your feedback.