Oh the heart – the magnificent heart! So much has been written about it over the centuries. The heart is the organ in the body that channels the energy of love to every single cell, organ and system. There are many stories of heart transplant surgeries where someone’s entire personality shifted with a new heart. It is a truly powerful part of who we are.
Ladies – did you know that your breasts are extensions of your heart and are often called ‘heart pillows’? This energy centre, or heart chakra energetically extends far beyond the actual organ itself. It is important we take care of, love and nurture our heart and heart pillows. As women we often take care of everyone else first, put ourselves last and we may eventually suffer for this; health wise. Truly – we need to fill ourselves up first and then extend our love and care from a ‘full heart.’
How do we know if the heart is blocked or out of balance:
A heart out of balance can have a negative effect on our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health. It might show up as the inability to trust oneself or others, can influence blood pressure and circulation in the body, and affects the area of the lungs where we hold grief and uncried tears. We may have a lack of empathy for others, feel critical of ourselves, and are not open to receiving with ease. We may feel guarded or closed off and have a hard time opening up to others and being authentic. Relationships might be clingy and needy.
How do we know if the heart is in balance:
We have deep compassion for others and have that same deep compassion for ourselves, we give AND receive love, compliments, gifts etc. We allow others to be themselves without judgment and /or trying to control or change them. We can extend our love out to others freely with no expectation of anything in return.
How do we do heal, open and balance the heart:
Self care is the key. Take a minute to ask yourself these questions. What sustains me, fills me up and makes me happy? What is missing in my life right now?
A few ideas to consider:
- Taking long walks in nature, quiet time to read a book, hot bubble baths, time with other women, more sleep, better nutrition, exercise, more intimacy with a partner, attending workshops to expand your knowledge, having deep conversations, and beginning a jade egg practice.
- Using essential oils: rose is the best one to use for its very high frequency; it is calming, awakens our capacity to love and helps heal emotional wounds.
- Healing crystals: rose quartz and jade help to heal, balance and open the heart.
- Energy healing and balancing sessions: help to clear away the energetic blocks that literally sit in the tissues and cells of the body; it can like energetic weight that holds us back.
- Wearing the colours green or soft pink.
- A healthy balanced heart directly affects the health of our breasts too.
- Using mantra or affirmations:
- I deeply and truly love and approve of myself.
- I am adequate at all times to do that which is required of me.
- I love who I am.
- I am willing to love everything about myself.
- I trust in love.
- I open my heart to love.
- I forgive myself.
- I forgive those who need forgiving for not being what I wanted them to be.
I adore this quote and simply must share it with you this week:
“When you touch the celestial in your heart, you will realize that the beauty of your soul is so pure, so vast and so devastating that you have no option but to merge with it.
You have no option but to feel the rhythm of the universe in the rhythm of your heart.”
I wish you an abundant fall season filled with much love, passion and adventure. As always I am here to support you in this life journey – and welcome your feedback.