My clients frequently share this: as soon as they place their head on the pillow the mind starts to race. The issues of the day return, or unresolved problems resurface.
You will find the following ideas helpful:
1. Keep a pad of paper and a pen beside your bed to quickly jot down ideas and things you need to remember…this will prevent you from getting up and disturbing your sleep.
2. Use healing crystals…amethyst is known to promote restful sleep and help prevent nightmares. Rose quartz promotes love for self. Blue agate is for peace and calm. Place them under your pillow or a few pieces under your bed.
3. Use your angel guidance cards: give yourself a mini reading for guidance for any issues on your mind…then place the cards under your pillow or on your nightstand. Let the guidance infiltrate your subconscious mind while you sleep. Review them in the morning. You may even keep them there for a few nights until you find clarity.
4. If you know how to do Reiki self-healing; place one hand over your forehead and one on the top (or back of the head) and leave them there for at least 5 minutes. I often fall asleep this way. Use some pillows to support your arms so you can relax.
5. Say a prayer to the Universe or your Angels to help you feel safe and protected at night. Ask them to surround your home in a bubble of white protective light.
6. Give your subconscious mind something good to work on while you sleep by repeating some positive affirmations to yourself before crawling in. I keep them written down on a sheet of paper beside my bed to remind me.
Being able to fall asleep peacefully is essential to our overall well-being. Our bodies heal and rejuvenate while we sleep. Sweet dreams!
I wish you an abundant fall filled with much love, passion and adventure. As always I am here to support you in this life journey and love your feedback.