Over the years I have written many articles on the topic of Abundance. And the reason is this – it is one of the most common themes I hear daily – from my clients and students. It turns out I have a lot more to say.
When we contemplate the meaning of abundance, we often think of it as money. The truth is; abundance comes in many forms. It shows up in our lives as having a home, a job, a loving family, wellness, healthy food to eat, fabulous friends, feeling safe, etc. It shows up in every aspect of our lives.
We are worthy of having a wonderful life filled with abundance in all its forms. It truly is our birthright. The Universe is wide open with all its gifts for us. The Universe says a big ‘yes’ to us for a life overflowing with abundance. It is the human that says ‘no’. We think of abundance as something that is separate from us. It is part of who we are at all times, with no exception.
We are always connected to abundance…!
5 tips to change your mindset about abundance:
1. Change your focus – instead of focusing on money alone – ask yourself – what is the money for? Why do I want more? How can I be of service in a bigger way with my abundance? I believe that the more abundance I receive, the more I have to give and vice versa – the more I give the more I receive. When I focus more on the ‘why” which for me is to be of service in a greater way I have always been supported. I believe that when we are on path / following our bliss we are fully supported.
2. Change your awareness – everything on the planet is made up of energy. If you look at anything under a microscope that’s what you will see – energy. Trees and a coffee mug are energy that is moving more slowly so our eyes can see them. Money is also energy; molecules moving and vibrating. Think of how we send money now: wirelessly (reframe your outlook on what money really is).
3. Be deserving – are their obstacles in your way to receiving? Do you feel unworthy? Are there patterns derived from parental influences such as the phrase: “Money doesn’t grow on trees.” Be open to looking more deeply at what your thoughts and beliefs are, reframe them and let them go. Then open your arms and be open to welcoming in a wonderful life filled with abundance.
4. Be open to receive – open your arms and your heart and allow yourself to receive all the good that you deserve
5. Be happy – you receive more when you are in a state of joy. Ask yourself what makes you happy – and do more of that!
Hoping, wishing, and pleading come from a place of lack or scarcity. Trust and assume that the ‘order’ you placed with the Universe is on its way to you.
Know that the dreams are in your heart are there for a reason. Each of us is unique in what we desire in life. Trust that all that you need is here for you NOW. Can you let it in? Say yes! You really can – change your mindset with the above tips and you are well on your way to living a wonderfully abundant life.
If you would like to continue learning and go more deeply into this topic I have a workshop scheduled for October 29. Learn More.
I also offer one-on-one sessions were the focus is on YOU! Journey to Authenticity
I wish you an abundant fall season filled with much love, passion and adventure. As always I am here to support you in this life journey – and welcome your feedback.