A series of workshops focused on learning about, experiencing and practicing authenticity, as well as participating in a community of like-minded people.
This 10-week program provides you with the tools necessary to better your life: both personally and professionally.
Here are some reasons you might attend – ask yourself these questions:
- Do you love what you are doing in your life?
- Are you able to be your best or authentic self most of the time?
- Do you make yourself small and change who you are depending on the circumstances?
- Are you afraid to let your inner light shine?
- Are you looking for more meaning in your leadership, and the way you lead your life?
- Are you at a cross-roads in your life and unsure of the next steps to take?
- Would you like to connect and grow others who are on their journey to living their authentic life?
Begin your journey on October 22, 2019!
This 10-week series provides the tools necessary to better your life, both personally and professionally, so that your deepest truth and core values can shine!
1. Authenticity & emotional intelligence
2. Recognize and manage the inner critic
3. Create balance in work / life / play for increased resiliency
4. Learn how to have difficult conversations
5. How to say no & set boundaries
6. How to live life congruent with your values
7. Recognize abundance vs. scarcity thinking
8. How to manage conflict at home & work
9. Tap into your inner guidance & intuition
10. Bring it all together and live your vision
You will experience deep conversations and practical exercises that allow for tangible shifting of thoughts, patterns and old paradigms. Learn to live from the place that you know exists.
When you live from your authentic self, this provides you with personal clarity and ongoing inner guidance as you live each day more consciously. Your life and the way you move through it will be changed forever!
Plant new seeds for 2019 – new seeds that will flourish Register Now
with time, silence and space for inner growth.
Series begins Tuesday, October 22
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm – continues every Tuessday evening for the next 9 weeks.
The first 10 people to register before August 1 will receive 100.00 off of the tuition price.
Full program Tuition fees: $1297.00 + Hst
($897.00 +Hst for the early bird)
*Includes a binder and weekly handouts.
Teas, water and snacks provided.
What Others Had to Say
“Thank you for leading our team to a place of calm and peace. Your workshop on how to manage conflict was hard for us to work through but you helped us navigate it beautifully. All of us know how to approach one another with tools that really work!”
“This 10 week series was a phenomenal investment is all ways!! I have grasped many opportunities for personal development; however, I have to say that this has been one of the deepest, life altering experiences ever!”
“I just wanted to say thanks again and already I feel like so many things in my life just suddenly make sense.”
“I have taken many classes with Cheryl! The “Journey to Authenticity” is a 10-week series that everyone should invest in, if you are looking to learn, grow and enrich yourself. Every week there was something new and exciting to learn and I was then able to incorporate what I learned into my life in order to make some much needed changes!! Being in a group setting with like-minded individuals, who are just as eager to learn and to also have an incredible teacher such as Cheryl makes for time well spent! I am truly grateful for having had this experience!!”
“I admire how carefully and purposefully you’re able to choose your words in front of a group, to benefit all of us.”
“The journey to authenticity has been an informative and enjoyable 10 weeks. Lots of ideas were shared and new views were given on problem solving. I have been able to add more to my Reiki tool box, that allows me to further heal myself and others. Cheryl, as always, provides a safe and loving environment where we are able to share, laugh and heal, without fear of being judged. I recommend this course to anyone who wishes to continue their journey of wellness.”