- Seek out advice or support – but ultimately make your own decision. When you love your own decisions, you will ask others for input less and less.
- Listen to your gut! Watch how your stomach feels when you imagine a ‘yes’ answer to your question, and then imagine a ‘no’. Watch for how your stomach responds in each scenario – does your stomach feel light or does it feel tight and uncomfortable. You are receiving great information.
- Be in the right frame of mind. If you are tired, stressed or have not eaten – wait until you feel more balanced.
- Yes, no or maybe. All are options to consider. And your decision may change from a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’ with more research.
- What if it’s both! You don’t even need to make a decision between buying a car and taking a summer vacation. Both might necessary for you right now.
- Get out of your head. It could override your feelings and make you feel small and insecure. Instead, drop your awareness down into your heart – this is where the truth resides.
- Ask yourself this: “which decision takes me further along my path, which decision takes me away from it?”
I wish you abundant Summer filled with much love, passion and adventure. As always, I am here to support you in this life journey – and welcome your feedback.