“In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move.” – Henry Rollins
Just as the quote above states, we spend the winter months reflecting on the previous year and planning for the spring.
We ‘spring clean’ our homes, but it is equally important that we ‘spring clean’ ourselves personally … here are seven inner ways you can begin to feel
confidence, clarity and support.
Here are a few ways you can begin with confidence, clarity and support:
- Get up a bit earlier each day to sit in stillness before the rest of the world wakes up.
- Begin a short meditation practice – five minutes per day to start.
- Do an internal cleanse: cut out white sugars, alcohol, dairy and enriched flour products. Add in herbal teas, plenty of fresh juices and purified water. Eat more fruits, vegetables and foods that are ‘alive’.
- Get outside and connect to Mother Earth. We feel better when we are grounded. It’s Spring – get right in the dirt.
- Get a facial to replenish your dry skin after a long winter.
- Journal about how you are feel – allow yourself time to just do some stream of consciousness writing – purge from within, letting it all go on the paper. Set a timer for 10 minutes and write your heart out.
- Declutter your environment to create space. It feels amazing to have open space in your closets, countertops and cupboards. This brings fresh new energy into your life – and donating surplus items from your home just feels good.
I wish you an abundant Spring season filled with much love, passion and adventure. As always I am here to support you in this life journey – and welcome your feedback.