- Get up a bit earlier each day to sit in stillness before the rest of the world wakes up.
- Begin a short meditation practice – five minutes per day to begin.
- Do an internal cleanse: cut out white sugars, alcohol, dairy and enriched flour products. Add in herbal teas, plenty of fresh juices and purified water. Eat more fruits, vegetables and foods that are ‘alive’.
- Get outside and connect to Mother Earth. We feel better when we are grounded. It’s Spring – get right in the dirt.
- Get a facial to replenish your dry skin after a long winter.
- Journal about how you are feel – allow yourself time to just do some stream of consciousness writing – purge from within, letting it all go on the paper. Set a timer for 10 minutes and write your heart out.
- Declutter your environment to create space. It feels amazing to have open space in your closets, countertops and cupboards. This brings fresh new energy into your life – and donating surplus items from your home just feels good!
7 Inner Spring Cleaning Ideas
Facebook Twitter Google + LinkenID