I found this quote on Facebook and it inspired me to share some fun facts with you this week!
“Kiss her. Slowly, take your time, there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hands beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Kiss her like she’s the brightest thing you’ve ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her silent. Come away, ask her what 2+2 is and listen to her say your name in answer.” ~ Azra Tabassum
Five Fun Facts About Kissing:
- French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face. A pucker kiss involves only two.
- Approximately two-thirds of people tip their head to the right when they kiss. Some scholars speculate this preference starts in the womb.
- Lips are 100 times more sensitive than the tips of the fingers.
- Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque-dispersing bath.
- Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. A Hershey’s kiss contains 26 calories, which takes five minutes of walking–or about four minutes of kissing–to burn off.
I wish you an abundant fall season filled with much love, passion and adventure. As always I am here to support you in this life journey – and welcome your feedback.