Self-care is essential.
Reconnect to your essential nature.
“I feel that Reiki has really helped me, and will continue to do so the more I self-treat. Thank you so very much for the beautiful, life changing weekend. My heart and soul has been filled in ways it never has before.”
“Although it was very out of my comfort zone I was very interested and intrigued by Cheryl’s Jade Egg Womb Wisdom class and was fortunate enough to be a part of the first class she offered. It was truly a special and fantastic experience. ”
“I just did a soul reading with Cheryl and it was amazing. I got a lot of perspective and clarification. I feel like I can be at peace with certain aspects and grow in some amazing areas. ”
2 days ago
Are you ready to tap into your power as a woman, to dive deeply into transformation?
💗Register Today: cherylhiebert.com/product/urban-goddess/
We often think of a retreat as a private experience, a journey to take alone. Sharing the experience can unlock our healing, cultivate strong bonds, forge lasting memories and enrich our inner-self.
We are all craving depth, truth and authenticity!
Experience guided meditations, goddess gong healing, yoga, self-exploration, journaling, movement and connection, the journey will bring you inspiration, courage, and a deeper understanding of yourself—as a wife, daughter, mother, sister and friend! ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
Morning routines are essential!
4 great ways to begin your day:
- affirmations to create a positive mindset
- take time for a 5 minute meditation with deep breathing
- create a delicious greens drink to sip on for the commute
- wake up slowly and say to yourself: “I create my day.” ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
7 Ways to Transform Your Life Now
1. Focus on yourself first. If you want to change the world, you have to begin with yourself. This means filling your own cup first – just like the air bag instructions on a flight – put your own mask on first. When you feel nourished with self-care and your heart is full you have so much more to give. And then you give without feeling resentful – you give from the pure place of love.
2. Commit to continuous self-improvement. Read new books, take classes, go on retreats, have a mentor and make new like-minded friends along the way.
3. View challenges as opportunities for growth. Life is an ebb and flow –with its ups and downs. This is the natural process of life just like the changing of the seasons. There are times when we are fully in the flow, with everything going just as we wish. Then the dreaded ebb – when life feels like it can’t get worse. This is when we need to recognize the ebb as an opportunity to stretch ourselves; perhaps outside of our comfort zone. When times are tough, it is easy to feel as though things will never get better. Yet, somehow they always do – just like a cold or flu or a broken bone…we heal and move forward into the flow once again.
4. Be generous with your wisdom. What have you learned and perhaps aced in this life? Try being a mentor for someone else and help them grow.
5. Go after your dreams – and inspire others to do the same. Be the change you wish to see are succinct words from Gandhi. We can’t change anyone else, we can only change the way we are and the way in which we view the world.
6. Stay true to who you are at your core. Being aligned with your values, goals, dreams and ideas is following the compass of your heart. Your heart knows the truth; the mind will talk you out of things. Let the naysayers in your life go and surround yourself with people who lovingly and wholeheartedly support you! Trust your intuitive inner guidance.
7. Create a sacred space for you to replenish yourself daily. This can be the corner of a room, a chair, or maybe an evening bath in solitude. In this place let yourself dream, meditate, do Yoga, sip tea, journal or whatever nourishes your soul. ... See MoreSee Less